Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photos of the week

I am going to try to start something new and get into the mode of making additions to this blog.

So I am starting up an "experimental" or "cool photos" of the week. We'll see how it goes...

The two photos included here were shot during two trips to St Louis. One this year and one last year. The arch was actually a bit of a challenge to shoot because of the size of it. I never expected it to be as big as it is.


This one was shot at about 1am in January of 2008. Snow every where. I like how the lighting worked out.


This was one of the 'creative' shots that I wasn't at all sure if it would work. But the day was very clear and the sun was just right, so it worked. (Mar 2007)

More to come later.

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

These are definitely cool photos. I love the one of the full arch at night - the lighting really did turn out nice. I find it very hard to get good digital pictures at night. I don't know if it's just my camera or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing :)! NY looked so cool at night - but it was really hard to capture it in the pictures I took.