Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110

Death Valley (a tribute trip to my grandmother and her passion for art and shooting photos).





Cyclists zooming down the road to Stove Pipe Wells with a good strong wind at there back. We saw them later stuck in the middle of the dust storm on the way to Furnace Creek. If I was in my truck I would have stopped and offered to take them into Furnace Creek, but alas we were in my moms Honda. The bikes don't fit real well.









 
Big fat juicy worms. These things were migrating across the road and 'popping' every where.







Pupfish found in Salt Creek























2 comments:

ToyGrandma said...

Your Grandma would have loved your photos, Jaimie. Thank you for taking me along to see the beautiful sights even if the weather turned out crappy. I had a great time. Your photos are beautiful! A great tribute to your Grandma.

Cheryl said...

These are awesome baby! You always do a fantastic job! Phenomenal tribute to your grandmother.