Monday, November 17, 2008

Fire In The Sky

This was one of the cool sunsets we get out here in the desert. Unfortunately, I missed the best part of it and I was still in an area with power lines and other foreground junk. This one would have been really cool about ten minutes earlier silhouetting a Joshua Tree. But as is usually the case, not in the right place at the right time. One of these days.

Haven't had much time lately to get out and shoot pictures. Started working a 9/80 (9 hour days) schedule and with the time change it feels like it is 10 pm when I leave work, even though it is only 5:30. And been trying to learn cross site scripting, which is a form of hacking of web pages, so I can learn how to prevent it on code that I am righting. Since no one else on our team really seems to want to learn any of it. So I will learn it and then break there stuff.... :-) Some one has to, why not me. So it's always an adventure. Trouble shooting other people's code and fixing it for them and figuring out creative new ways of breaking it for them.

I have decided not to do the Death Valley trip for Thanksgiving as I had originally planned. Still can't afford the new tires for my truck. So I am going to forgo it for a bit. Maybe some time in Feb or March. We'll see....

No comments: