Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

As 2009 is fading fast (good riddance), I have decided to try something new to get me out there and shooting photos for 2010. My plan is to shoot a photo-a-day for every day of 2010. I know this will be a challenge to always find the time or something interesting to shoot. Don't really know what the results will be. Probably some really bizarre photos, some interesting, some not so interesting. But I really need something to keep me going out and shooting photos. So stay tuned if you are interested in seeing the result. Maybe I will be able to get enough pictures this year for another unique calendar. And this will also force me to write in the blog a little more.


The project will be to post one photo a day to this blog for 2010. I will probably try to collect my best photos from the year and post to my spd.baccus-designs.com site as a slide show, but I need to get this site back up and running fully (hopefully within a week or two, it will be back online).

Here's wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous 2010...

No comments: