Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The AV Fair Photo Exhibit (update)

I will have ten photos exhibited in the AV Fair this year. I entered all the mounted photos on the 13th of August. The photos will be exhibited at the fair from August 22nd through September 1st. We'll see how mine stack up to others that were entered.

Only had one category mess up, but was able to get it fixed. Had to deal with "the grumpy old guy" volunteer to get it changed, but I was able to get it into the right category. I think this was the same guy that Shad had for his GATE Photography class. If so, it was no wonder it was such a fiasco and the kids really didn't seem to enjoy it. But we'll just have to work on that this year.

1 comment:

Ukulele Blake said...

You take great shots so, I look forward to seeing every one of them.