Sunday, July 13, 2008

July Sunrise

I was having one of those nights where I just couldn't really seem to stay asleep. So around 5:30 in the morning, I decided to get up and see if I could catch the sunrise. Wasn't sure if it would make for good photos or not. But they seemed to work out rather well.

In the first photo in the following series, you can see the Titan IV rocket motor test stand at the Rocket Site silhouetted by the rising sun.

The last one in this series was an experimental shot of a broken fence post.

2 comments:

Harv said...

Mmmm - this one is good stuff. Thought of you and was wishing I had my camera coming home from Kathleens suprise party last night - did you see the sunset? Was just like this...but in reverse of course :-)

Andrea said...

Love these shots!! Can't wait to see what you submit to the AV Fair.